Friday, September 17, 2010

Week One

Hello,

So I have now been taking Breast Actives for exactly a week today!

Sadly, I have nothing exciting to report. I have not noticed any changes in size (yet).
I have felt some slight aches in both breasts at certain times, but it doesn't last long and I wonder if I'm just creating the aching in my head because I want something to happen so bad!

This weeks measurements are as follows:
Under bust: 30 inches / 76cm
On bust: 34 inches / 88cm
Yep, I haven't changed a bit!

Of course, it has only been one week out of a 6 month program. I don't expect changes over night!

My week one photos can been seen after the jump. 


Apologies for the poor quality photos this week. They do make my left boob look a little smaller because I am holding the camera!

From the front:

From the side:

Hopefully week two will be more promising!

The BA Guinea Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment